Sunday 7 September 2014

Local Wildlife

Hi All
Here I am again ... trying really hard to keep my blog up to date. 

I've found that since getting my new phone which has a good camera on it I very rarely take my larger camera out so last Monday for respite I took it for an outing to Sumsion Gardens to see what I could find to photograph. 

Then ...because I had new photos to play with I created these two pages when my friend Gail and I had a scrapping afternoon. 

This lovely pelican gave me a heap of poses to play with while grooming himself on the lakes edge. 
At the same time another couple swam in and out of sight  enjoying the morning sunshine.  

I used this lovely piece of green rustic paper as the backing page and not until I had finished found that I had bought it for the print on the other side so I hope when Janet gets organised she'll be able to find me another sheet of this. 

I mounted the photos onto a rustic print and added a bit of Washi Tape and a Title cut on my Cricut... all done and I feel inspired to get out and about with my camera again. 
Might take Steve out to the weir for  look this week sometime.


 This second page was a mix with the photo bottom right taken where the pelican was and the rest taken at the other end of Sumsion Gardens where the ducks were playing. 
They were a bit quicker and very much on the move but fairly happy with the photos I got and the end result of this page. 

Both pretty simple pages but I'm sure I'll get back to flowers, bling and embellishments soon enough.  

Still increasing my card stash for Steve's fund raising so keeping busy creating which keeps me sane (well sort of)


Hope you like my work... please feel free to comment below

1 comment:

Colton

Colton

Renmark S A

Renmark S A
August sketch 2011